Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday August 31, 2009

A word of encouragement during failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.
Anonymous
Good Morning Sister W.W.F.F.
What a beautiful weekend we just had. Hope you all were able to get out and enjoy this fine weather. As we all know this is not typical August weather.
Have you ever felt as if you just cannot go on one more day on your weight loss adventure? Have you ever just waited for someone, anyone, to say the one thing that is going to finally make you snap out of it and get back on track? Wonder how much damage is going to be done before someone says what we need to hear?
Just a thought here, wonder if its already been said, but for whatever reason, you've just missed what was said? As we have been told over and over again, ''no one can do this for us." As I have said before I will never use the phrase again, ''if I can do it anybody can," due to, that is not true. Yes, anyone can do what I and many others have done, BUT, they have to want it as bad as we have. You have to have that burning desire to make changes, and yes, it has to be worked at every single day.
I have heard so many time, ''I just can't get up early like you do." Trust me, its not what its all cracked up to be, but for me to be able to get my exercise in before my day begins taking care of Bob, then I know I have to get up at dark 30. I understand about not wanting to track everything that goes in our mouths, I understand wanting to scream that we have to look up one more food item just to see what the points will be. I just hate it that someone else can't do this for me. Sound familiar?
I get up earlier than I really have to, for another reason as well, and that is I want to have this e-mail out for when you all wake up. I have just wanted to encourage those that struggle, and celebrate with those that are moving right alone getting closer and closer each day to their goal.
I asked a question yesterday, got some replies, but what I really hope is that the question just made you stop and think. Today is a new day, maybe the weekend was a total eating, drinking and being merry fest, that was the weekend. Today sharpen up that pencil, and begin writing, you know don't write what your eating down, write what you are feeling. Maybe that is where you need to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment