Thursday, August 6, 2009

You know who you are....

Good Morning Sister W.W.F.F.,
Just a reminder here to send up prayers a plenty tomorrow, due to that is the day my Oregon TISSter Nancy will be going into surgery. Since there is three hour differences in our time, I probably won't know anything until Saturday morning, and I do expect everything to go find. I just worry that my TISSter is going to really miss ''Henry Hernia".....NOT!!!!!!!!!! So Nancy we are pulling for you.
Not going to call anyone out on this today, BUT, ''you know who you are." You are the one that is struggling this week, for whatever the reason maybe. Now you can throw up your hands and say I quit, or you can ''pull up your big girl panties", and get down to business. As any and all of us can testify too, losing weight is hard, but trying to keep it off and maintain is even harder. Quitting is the easy way out and it has taken me awhile, but I have too wonder, ''why on earth would you take the easy way out?" You are better than that. Your having a train wreck right now for whatever reason, and now you need to stand back and just....
Breathe. Look around to see what is available that may help. Ask for help, this is really important and allow them to help. Just remember you are not alone even if you feel as if you are...you are never alone, cause you have all your Sister Weight Watchers backing you up.
The Saturday event shook me for awhile, I feet like, this is such a supportive group, why would anyone want to mess that up? The only thing I could come up with was jealousy, envy, stupidity, and because they were unhappy, they wanted to just see how much they could hurt someone else.
The event of Saturday is like the train wreck you are dealing with right now, it only wins, when we give in. I know how hard I have had to work to get where I am right now, I also know that I am having to work even harder to stay where I am. I also know this not only about myself, but you as well, ''we are not quitters, we do not run and hide, we stand, and we stand tall and we look fear and troublemakers in the eye, and we say, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!
I said I was not calling anyone out today, but I am. Who am I talking about here? Every person that is on this e-mail list. Not a single one of us at some point has had the feeling of wanting to throw in the towel, sit down and utter those words, "I can't do this anymore". But we can, and you know why, because we do not stop until our work is done, we do not let our other sister's down, but more importantly we do not let ourselves down.
Cry, kick, scream, curse, do whatever it takes to get back on track. I am just a phone call away, remember that. I don't have any answers, but I can listen and between us we can find a solution.
We women are like tea bags. You never know how strong we are until we get into hot water.
Wishing Everyone A great, tracking, activity on points day.
Much Love to all,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment