Saturday, August 1, 2009

Can hardly believe how silly people really are.

Each and everyday I think some how it is proven to me just how immature people really are. Today for example a group of us were called out and were told there had been not only complaints about ''our so called group'', but that someone actually asked someone else to move from a chair due to that was where so and so sat each week. Cannot say if that really happened, but I will say this.

As many things that are wrong in this world and someone calls the 800 Weight Watchers phone number to complain about this, they go to another meeting and are continuing to complain. All I can say is these people need to get a freaking life.

At no time have I ever witnessed anyone being treated or snubbed in anyway. Trust me that is something I have dealt with most of my life, so my radar goes up real quick on things like this. I find it very disappointing that we are asked to disperse where we sit. What does it matter.

If a person is not working the program and not losing weight, and not staying on plan, I just have a real problem believing that its due to ''I'm sitting on the 3rd. row" and they are not.

My first thought was too just go to a different meeting myself. But, if these three people that have complained have left our meeting already, then where is the problem?

Today I turned 57 years old, but was make to feel as if I was 6 years old. I have always felt we have a very warm, friendly group and very supportive, and that is exactly why I was able to hang in there and meet my goal. I find it very sad that people are so closed minded, that they have so little in their lives that ''where you sit", has become such an issue.

I write this in my blog, due to some seem to have a problem with when I vent in my daily e-mails. On that, I say this, ''I never asked anyone if they would like to be on my daily e-mail list, you ask me".

I am so very disappointed on so many fronts here to think there are people out there that are so envious, that they want to cause trouble. Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment