Thursday, September 10, 2009

09-10-09 Thursday.....Bob's 90th birthday.

Life is rather like a can of sardines-we're all looking for the key.
Allan Bennett
Good Morning Sister W.W.F.F.,
First off, want to wish our Rhonda a safe trip, she and John are leaving for California today. Today is not only the Bobster's 90th birthday, but a little bird told me that our Denise is having a birthday as well. Now I know our Toni is having a birthday as well this month, I want to say it was yesterday, but cannot swear to that one, but Denise & Toni, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
I chose the above quote this morning due to I am putting two of Bob's son's and the one daughter-in-law in a can and losing the key for good. Rhonda got to meet two of the McAdams' son's yesterday, she was spared the daughter-in-law. lol lol.
Rhonda, you did leave at a good time due to when they did test the bed, when it got to about a 45 degree angle it ''DROPPED'' with a bang. Darn good thing we are on a slab of concrete. Now in this family we have two Engineers, a mechanic, and a computer whiz that does research, and then there is Joan, who has to try and keep from killing all of these people. So still no tilting BOB-0-BED. Good news no one was on the bed when it came crashing down.
Good news is I don't have much of an appetite, and it seems every time I try to have a meal, other than my breakfast, someone comes in right at that time and then there is just way too much going on to actually settle down to eat.
So many things could be happening here, one of the ones that I am so grateful that is not happening, is I have not gotten my own spoon and driven at high speeds to the nearest Baskin Robbins or that anyone has found me sitting in the corner with empty boxes of Bob's Russell Stover's scattered around. My eating has been in chek, so for today I am very grateful for that. I am so grateful for all of you, listening to this ever unfolding story, as I tell people ''I can't make up stuff this good". :)
Now I know how for the last few days I've been complaining about what is going on here, the party part is working out smooth as silk, thanks to Sally. It is the part where I told EVERYONE from day one when they talked about the bed, ''this has to be done and in working order before Bob's party, as a matter of fact Sept. 1st. is the deadline". Here it is September 10th, and we are not one bit closer, in my opinion to being anywhere near ready. I just have to remember to B-R-E-A-T-H.
Bob has made it to 90 years old, and I am very grateful for that...............but I'm not sure if I'm going to make it to Saturday. ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment