Sunday, September 27, 2009

09-27-09..........Sunday

"Courage does not always roar, sometimes it that small voice at the end of the day saying, "tomorrow I will try again." Unknown.
Good Morning Sister W.W.F.F.,
Isn't it great that we do have the option of "trying again." We all talk about how hard the weekend's are for us and our eating, and no truer words have ever been spoken. If you can handle taking your weekend and eating, drinking, partying and are able by Monday to get right back on track. I say MORE POWER TO YOU!!!!!! I would also like to add that any of you that can do this, I am so envious. It takes discipline to be able to do just that. It also takes courage to even step out and try the indulgences on the weekend.
I know we all have families that get together over the weekends, or it may just be friends, and all this can be very trying. But, pat yourself on the back if you can eat, drink & be merry and get back on track come Monday morning. From where I sit that is an amazing accomplishment.
Something to ask yourself and think about this week. Where do I want to be in my weight loss journey by this time next month? Do I want to be losing? Do I want to just maintain? Where do we want to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment