Saturday, September 26, 2009

09-26-09.........Saturday

Your goals are the road maps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life.
Good Morning Sister W.W.F.F.,
I felt like the above quote was perfect for today considering we had a really good group today, I counted 35 bodies, and some had just weighed in and left, before I began counting. So slowly, but surely they are using their road maps and are returning.
We are still missing some of our regular's. There was Barbara, Cara, (we know where she is), Betty, we know where she is as well. Good news is our Clare was back and so was Rhonda, and Lisa (Love's wife) was back this week as well, so was Dana, see I do remember some of you all that are absent, and Lisa S. was back and I got my hug, thank you Lisa S., so alls well in our world.
Today's notes:
Got Goal? Same as ''are we there yet?"
We have to be smart. Yes, we all want the weight off in no more that two weeks, but we also know that is not SMART. So to be SMART, we have to......................
S-Be specific- Where do you want to be?
M-measurable- Can you measure up to the task at hand?
A-attainable- Is your goal attainable and I don't mean within two week.
R-realistic- Being realistic. If your in your late 50's early 60's do you really want to try and weight what you did when you were 18?
T-timely- Take your time. DO NOT get all caught up with, ''I have to be at goal by such and such date" trust me you will be setting yourself up for disappointment.
Action Steps:
1. Make short term goals. Achievable goal, and it does not necessarily have to be a number on the scale.
2. Identify required behavior. You are going to have to make some changes and that means changing habits to get where you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment