Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 15, 2009

Visualize and Affirm Your Desired Outcomes
Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
First off we want to wish Clare a wonderful trip. Watch out for those French men . We will miss you on Saturday, and Randy if you need me to bring you some coffee, just let me know. :>)
Our renter Sally from Wisconsin had lower number yesterday, and she and I are reminding one another that, ''those last few pounds really do like us a lot". Sally, I am so proud of you. BTW, Sally will be renting a seat on the third row again in June.
Saw this quote this morning and remembered yet again all the Weight Watcher meetings I've been too that Toni has told us to ''VISUALIZE" ourselves at our goal weight.
That was always a hard one for me due to I had never been at what was considered a normal weight. However, I did begin to visualize a number on the scale, which I think has been working very well for me.
So if you cannot visualize yourself at your goal weight, then try visualizing yourself in a much smaller outfit, and make sure your self talk is positive, and not negative. As of yesterday I have decided to remove the "F" word (now don't get flustered, F stands for something else) FAT from my description of myself. Thanks Dana, for the idea. I can't say I can say the word ''thin'' and by no means ''skinny'' can work, but as I shared yesterday, Bob now says to me, ''you look so healthy", so I'm replacing the "F" word with the word "Healthy". Cause in the end isn't that what we are doing, getting healthy. Who would have ever thought some of us would give up the seconds to go exercise, that just boggles my mind.
VISUALIZE, you maybe blown away with what you really see.
Wishing everyone a great day.
Hugs,
Joan 3rd. row.

No comments:

Post a Comment