Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday after Weight Watchers 04-11-09

LOSING WEIGHT IS NOT ABOUT WILL POWER, ITS ABOUT WANT POWER.
Good Morning W.W.F.F. (Weight Watcher Friends Forever)
First things first we have a new member to our daily e-mails. Her name is Alicia, welcome Alicia, and hope you enjoy your journey with us. Please feel free to ask question, makes comments and cheer each other on. This is a great group due to we have several Lifetime Members.
We missed Rhonda, Randy, Cara, Denise & Edi today they were walking, and we are so proud of all of you. Michelle, we missed you as well, and I did have a get well card with me and got so caught up in everything this morning forgot to pass it around. But, you were missed.
Our Lisa B. was back with us, looking great as usual. Oh and Jana was back as well, she does not want to get anymore mail from me, ha ha, just kidding.
OK, anyone that was not there today certainly missed it. No, it was not me doing the fashion show today, but Love's wife Lisa, and Oh my Lord, this woman has to sing at a funeral this afternoon, and I am afraid its going to be a show stopper. Jenny brought Lisa a dress, black and white, fitted body, and ruffles, and......drumrollllll here......SIZE 16, and Lisa looked just great in the dress. Lisa we are so proud of you, and you sure better bring a picture for next week or wear the same outfit so the ladies not with us today can get a look at you.
We had a good showing on the third row weight loss wise, again our Lisa was rocking she lost 2 pounds but it may have been 2 plus. I was down .6, which I am totally thrilled about, due to me and the multi-grain Cheerios incident. However, that is over and done with, and happy to say, still had a loss.
I have the notes from today and will be passing those on to everyone that was not there today, but if for some reason you were not there, and I just missed you let me know and I will be happy to pass the notes.
Wishing Everyone a Blessed Easter.
Hugs,
Joan 3rd. Row

No comments:

Post a Comment