Friday, April 10, 2009

Be true to you!!

DO THIS FOR YOURSELF
Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
Want to give a "Shout Out" to Michelle, she had some surgery this week, and we hope your doing great.
Big WHOO HOOO, to Denise, Randy, Rhonda, Cara, for they will be doing the 10 miler tomorrow morning, and a wave to Clare cause she is going to be there to cheer them on as well.
Edi, is doing, and Edi hope I got this right, the MD walk tomorrow morning as well, so good luck to you as well.
Now unless the rest of you are either leaving town, doing a walk that I don't know about, I expect to see all of you tomorrow morning at our Weight Watcher meeting.
I called a friend last night that had re-joined W.W.'s just last week, only to find her all upset due to some medication she has been put on and it is making her want to eat everything she can get her hands on. Then she found out her doctor is going to put her on hormones as well. She kept saying to me, ''I don't want to let anyone down, especially you". Well, wait a minute, this is not about me, this is about YOU.
Yes, I'll be disappointed, but don't feel your letting me down. I'm a firm believer in, ''if your head is not in the game, then you are on a journey that is not going to be one you'll enjoy". So my friend has decided to put W.W.'s on hold, and you know that is fine, cause we all know there are always going to be things getting in our way, trying to prevent us from doing what we know is best for us. However, WE also have to be in the right frame of mind, and willing to fight back all those things that tend to get in our way. If it were not a new medication, then it would have been something else. My friend has to be ready to make the commitment to herself and I hope one day she will get back to that place.
The important thing is WE TAKE THIS JOURNEY FOR OURSELVES.
Hope to see those of you not walking or those that will be out of town LIGHTER tomorrow.
Hugs,
Joan 3rd. Row.

No comments:

Post a Comment