Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

ALL THE WONDERS YOU SEEK ARE WITHIN YOURSELF.
Sir Thomas Brown
Happy Easter My W.W.F.F.,
First off I head our girls finished their 10 mile walk yesterday. Congrats, and just think of all the activity points you got. Edi, I trust you finished as well.
This brings up a question here for Toni....are we still going to have our walk and set a time so the Big Low Fat Cheese from New York can come down and walk with us? If so we need to get together, get our group and get crackin'.
Today will be a day for most filled with food temptations, being around family and all those food pushers. So just remember, you/me/we have it in ourselves to dig down deep and do what is best for ourselves. Good news is today is Sunday, so if you do over do it with your eating, just get right back on track even if you have to do it tomorrow. Also remember this, if you have been eating very healthy for the past few, weeks, months, if you over indulge in the sweets your going to feel like crap. It is fine to sample, but as we have been told so many times, have something that you do not or would not have all the time.
This is a special time, but make it special due to you are spending time with those you love. Wear something that fits, no elastic waistband, no sweatpants. Wear something that will show off your hard work.
Again, I am so sorry about the popcorn information. Now I realize if I has read the small print I may have lost more than .6 pounds myself this week. I'll say it again, even though I didn't do it myself, we have to read the labels, I just saw the 1 point and I was sold.
Happy Easter Everyone,
Hugs,
Joan 3rd. Row

No comments:

Post a Comment