Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I have something to say...

Today I was amazed to fine out Weight Watchers does not work. This was very interesting due to the person that informed me of this, was standing looking at my before pictures, and then looking at me.

I am the first person to say that for some and for whatever the reason, there is not one diet/eating plan for everyone. It's like the ONE SIZE FITS all concept. That just does not happen.

My concern in all of this, is what if the idiot that said this to me, says it to someone that maybe struggling. A statement like that could really throw someone under the bus.

OK, I've said it, I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. And what we ALL know is that no matter WHAT plan it is, if you don't work IT, it won't work for YOU!
    I am so impressed with what you have done on your plan and on this blog! Great work my TISSter! Grin.
    Nance

    ReplyDelete