Thursday, April 9, 2009

Choice

CHOICE, NOT CHANCE DETERMINES, DESTINY.
Good Morning My Dear W.W.F.F.,
WOW, it's already Thursday, this week is just flying by way too fast. It is going to be time to jump on that scale before we know it. So hope the week has been going well for everyone.
The above quote comes from one of our Weight Watcher meeting of a year ago, and I found it due to I was flipping through my notebook when Sally sent out her request for help yesterday, and on my part I would like to thank all of you that sent out e-mails to help Sally deal with losing 1 food point. Trust me, when you like to eat losing that one point can mess with your head.
Sally, today is your day to be my example, :>). Sally could not have asked us for our help at all, she could have chosen to wing it and be frustrated all week, and we all know how well frustration and food work. She asked for help, the help came, and the e-mail I opened from last night that she sent to me telling me ''I have my head screwed back on straight" let me know the choice she made to reach out IS going to determine her destiny, and I believe with all my heart that destiny is hitting her goal weight and being very successful.
Oh and if you really want to see Joan & Sally as ''BIG GIRLS'', I downloaded a picture of us that was taken in 2005 (I think), and followed it up with the picture Jenny took of us in March of this year. They are in my blog.
Choice, not Chance....We have the choice to make the changes we need to make to reach our ultimate destination.
Have a wonderful day everyone.
Hugs,
Joan 3rd. Row.

No comments:

Post a Comment