Thursday, April 23, 2009

Can you DO IT???

LOTS OF THINGS THAT COULDN'T BE DONE HAVE BEEN DONE.
Charles Auston Bates
Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
Cara is waking up at her parents home in Lexington this morning. Hope your meeting goes well, and hope your iphone gets this e-mail.
So good to know Michele is doing well. Oh and Randy is it today Clare is coming home?
I ended last night with over 6 miles on my pedometer, all WALKING. I remember when I first got a pedometer, and I thought, 10,000 steps, "I'll have to walk all day and never sit down". Funny now how those steps have added up, and I do try to do a little better each day. Also 10,000 steps is more of a day of sitting.
Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would actually get to the point where if I do not go to the Mall to walk, I feel as if something is missing. Since the gym doesn't open until 9 a.m. on Sunday's I always feel a bit lost since I still wake up at my week day time.
Never thought I could do the elliptical for an hour, never thought I'd be wearing size 14 jeans either. All these things I never thought could be done, by me anyway. Today I would like for you all to take just a little time and think about all the things you have told yourself or you have allowed someone to tell you ''couldn't be done". Bet they have been done, and if they haven't you may want to try and change that.
Wishing Everyone a Great Day,
Hugs,
Joan 3rd. Row

No comments:

Post a Comment