Monday, April 13, 2009

Get Inspired.

GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING IF YOU WANT INSPIRATION TO KEEP GOING!
Good Morning My W.W.F.F.,
I hope everyone had a very nice Easter and I hope no one went to bed last night or will wake up this morning with the thought of, ''OH MY LORD, WHAT DID I DO"??
I like the above quote, due to so many times I have heard in our meeting Toni say, ''remember why you walked through those doors your first day". Of course as everyone knows my reason was different than most, I did it just to quite Jenny down, ha. Now I first used that statement and was very honest about it, however, little did I know the change I was in store for. So this morning I need to tell Jenny, thank you so very much for not giving up on me. :>)
I want to share that I had a really good day yesterday,it was so not like any holidays of the past where food was involved. I also drove over to Seneca Park and walked, not a real long walk but I did do the 1.2 mile loop, so I got in activity, I knew if I hung around in the house I was going to graze all day long. So I began to think what did I do in the very beginning? I kept myself very busy, so getting out and walking kept me away from the food, and also cleared my mind to be able to not make food my main focus for yesterday.
I was also very proud of myself, that I only used 7 of my 35 bonus points yesterday. On the dessert front it was strawberry shortcake, and I got just enough dessert cups that there were none leftover to call my name last night. I was prepared, and have to say, this morning I really feel good about my choices from yesterday.
So if the weekend didn't go as well as you had hoped food wise, remember what got you in the doors of Weight Watchers, and get INSPIRED all over again. Also remember each of us have this entire group to lean on and ask for help.
Wishing Everyone a wonderful day,
Hugs,
Joan 3rd. Row

No comments:

Post a Comment