Friday, June 19, 2009

BE BETTER STARTING TODAY!!

The great thing about tomorrow? I can be better tomorrow than I am today.
Tiger Woods
Good Morning Sister W.W.F.F.,
A couple of reminders here this morning. First if you are interested in the exercise video/dvd exchange bring yours tomorrow, make sure your name is on there, so if someone takes it with them you will be able to have it returned.
Second, if any of you remember Toni mentioned this weeks topic was going to be about breakfast ideas. So come with your breakfast ideas to share with the group. Also in Hungry Girls' e-mail yesterday or the day before, can't remember which, but she had some great microwave ideas using eggs. If anyone does not get Hungry Girls' daily e-mail let me know and I can forward it to you.
Commercials are over, now back to regular programming. ;)
I saw this quote yesterday morning and just knew it was going in today's e-mail. Think about it, if yesterday was a fall flat on your face day, and boy I sure hope it wasn't due to we ''meet the scale" tomorrow morning, we can always do better today. Does not matter that we are just one day before our weigh-in, what matters is, if you have been struggling all week and only realized how close Saturday was when you saw this e-mail. Don't throw your hands up and say, ''well, I might as well just wait now until next week to get serious." Today!!!!!!!!!!!! Today!!!!!!!!! IS THE DAY TO BE BETTER!!!
I know myself, when I get into that frame of mind, I can really pack on the pounds. A lot of that gain was water weight due to when I am not doing what I know is the right thing I tend to not drink my water, so with no hydration, and all the crap I would shove into my mouth, oh yeah, I could be up 5-8 pounds really easily.
The other important thing here is if you are remotely thinking, ''I've had a bad week, so I'm not going to show up tomorrow". Oh my, just don't go there. Its those times when we need to be at our meetings the most. It is those times we need to surround ourselves with the people that really do understand all about struggling with our weight, due to every single person here, I guarantee has one time or another fallen off the wagon, got caught in the wheels and dragged down that road in which I like to refer to as, ''road to self-distraction". Yep, distraction we lose focus, we stop tracking, then we stop exercising, then we begin the stinkin' thinkin'. That is how we get dragged through the mud and ran over with the wagon wheels.
So if yesterday was not a good day, if the whole week has been a lot to be desired, remember today is a brand new day, and why not begin today with a clean slate.
Hope to See Everyone tomorrow,
Hugs to all,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment