Friday, June 5, 2009

Dare To DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Discover yourself. Reach for the stars. Expect great things. Aim higher with a winning outcome. Make it happen. D-R-E-A-M You have to have a DREAM.
Good Morning Sister W.W.F.F.,
What are your dreams? Are you working toward them, OR are you getting so close and then doing everything in your power to mess it up? Whoa, now that last sentence was pretty harsh. However, it needs to be talked about.
Are you one of those, have a good week, maybe even have a really good month, only to screw everything up, due to ''this one time won't hurt". I wrote the book on, ''THIS ONE TIME WON'T HURT". Maybe you are within smelling distance of your goal weight, and the closer you get, there just seems to be something that happens that will turn on that ''Inner Child" of ours and we are so focused on what we should not be doing rather than what we should do to finally not only smell our goal, BUT to actually taste our goal. Maybe, just maybe you have seen those magic numbers....which I like to refer to as goal weight.....but for whatever the reason you will just not allow yourself to stay there in the area for very long at a time.
We all have dreams and we all have different dreams. As for myself, my three digit number for a goal was just that a ''dream''. I always set a goal on any ''diet'' I ever went on, but deep down I knew I would never, ever get there, that was just way too much weight to lose, and I also thought I was not worth the effort and yes everything was a ''DIET", but what I do today is what I like to call a "LIFESTYLE CHANGE".
Fast forward.....won't be too long before my dream will come true. Oh, it may not be this week, but it is going to come true. I finally stopped being afraid. What is going to change if I ever get to my goal? I do know my attitude has changed, not only about myself, BUT about so many other things. I found out I don't have to walk in the room now and expect to the biggest person there, I have found that its okay not to go alone with what others think, and its okay to keep on dreaming. Even when I reach my goal weight, my dreaming days are not going to end. I don't want to get to my goal and then go, ''what do I do next"? I can dream, and I know there will be a ''something next" to dream about.
See Everyone Lighter tomorrow, have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment