Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Time to make a plan.

BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN, BUT PLAN, IT WILL NOT FALL INTO YOUR LAP.
Antonia Novello,First female Surgeon General to the U.S.
Good Morning Sister W.W.F.F.,
First off want to welcome Dana back from her trip to England, so happy your home safe and sound and we hope you had a wonderful time while on vacation.
Randy, hope you are feeling better, Summer is almost here, you can't be sick now. :>)
It is all about planning. Here we are graduations, vacations, all those Summer holidays, not to mention all the weddings, birthday's or the one I like so well, ''let's just throw a party"!! All these things take planning, as does our daily lives.
When I returned home from my trip, I knew I would not jumping up to get to the gym by 5 a.m., so I made a plan that I'd get back on Monday. Monday came, and I sure didn't want to get up and go, BUT, I did and I felt so much better after it was over and done with.
I think on our weight loss journey, or for me anyway, when I fail to have my food planned out, that is exactly the times I tend to fall by the wayside. We seem to have no problem planning time for other people, planning vacations or parties, so why not just take the time to plan what will be something to help you get back on track if you have fallen by the wayside.
Today plan to get in just a little more activity, even if it means parking further away from the store. Today, plan to dust off your tracker and write down what goes into your mouth. Today plan to make yourself a priority, you will be surprised how great at the end of the day you will feel.
Wishing everyone a wonderful day,
Hugs to all,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment