Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blessings....I have many.

Count your blessings, not your crosses. Count your gains, not your losses. Count your joys instead of your woes. Count your friends instead of your foes. Count your health, not your wealth.
Old Proverb
Good Morning Sister W.W.F.F.,
when I wrote the above, ''Sister Weight Watcher Friends Forever", I began to think, how so many people have passed through my life, some have stayed a little longer than others have, and that was fine. Some of those that have not stayed very long, I still miss very much, others that stayed a bit longer, I have wished they had moved on quicker. ha
Sisters'. We are sisters', we try and hold one another up when our sister is down. It maybe nothing more than a phone call, maybe its an e-mail with words of ,''just wanted you to know I was thinking about you". Maybe you saw a cute card that made you think of one of your sisters', and you just couldn't wait to get it in the mail.
Each morning when I put in each name, my thought is this....THESE ARE MY SISTERS' WATCH OVER THEM....keep them safe.
Today, think of someone that has motivated you to get to where you are today. I think of those people each and every morning as I do my e-mail, due to each and everyone of you have helped me to get to where I am today. Thank you.
Here is hoping ALL my Weight Watcher Sisters' have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment