Sunday, June 28, 2009

Is your end in sight??

Begin With The End in Sight
Stephen Covey
Good Morning Sister W.W.F.F.,
I failed to mention in yesterday's e-mail that Sharon was missing as well yesterday. We were down in numbers yesterday, and that always worries me. So hope everything is alright with everyone.
I hope everyone's Saturday went well yesterday. I really did like yesterday's topic at Weight Watchers, ''Fail to plan. Plan to fail." I don't know of an quote that I have ever heard that rings truer than this one. So what kind of planning are you doing to get ready for the 4th of July weekend?
As I mentioned yesterday, I am a person that cannot have what I would call a ''free'' day. For me that turns into a ''free week" and it gets me no where real fast, except for the scale creeping up. I don't think it matters how much we plan for ourselves, there are always going to be those ever lovin' food pushers out there. Some of them really do mean well, but we do have to deal with those that are just jealous of anyone else's success, so they are double trouble.
Now if you know there will be a lot of fun stuff to do over the 4th of July weekend, start planning now. Make up a pot of that 0 point Weight Watchers vegetable soup, save up those 35 bonus points for Friday and Saturday, and if you get in activity points you have those to fall back on as well, since now they can be ''roll over activity points."
Just don't begin the week with, ''oh joy, oh rapture, we are not having a meeting on Saturday, and I have two weeks." Do not fall into that trap. Be accountable, set a good example, if not for someone else set it for yourself. You are the one that counts anyway. Just remember how hard you have worked to get where you are right now, and do you really want to mess up now? Trust me there will always be something to celebrate, and as we all know our celebrations tend to revolve around the food and drinks that are being served. So here is my advice....for what its worth.
Plan, Plan, Plan, and keep the end in sight.
Wishing everyone a wonderful Sunday,
Hugs,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment