Sunday, June 7, 2009

We all know the right thing to do...

The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.
H. Norman Schwarzkoff
Good Morning Sister W.W.F.F.,
I woke up this morning with one thought on my mind. ''Today I am waking up at goal weight". I laid there, just for a few seconds, thinking, ''but I don't really feel any different". I also was having a second thought, but we won't mention that one, ha.
I am thinking that just maybe that is a good thing, ''that I don't feel any different". How many times have I lost a bunch of weight only to always have it in the back of my mind, ''the first thing I'm going to do once I get off this diet is eat this or that"!
I think the reason I don't feel different this morning is due to number 1, I stopped sometime back looking at this as a ''DIET'', it became a ''WAY OF LIFE'' for me. So in my new Way Of Life, I can eat pretty much anything I want. I say pretty much, due to there are something's I know I just have to stay away from. Those pesky trigger foods. We all have them, whether we acknowledge them or not, we all have something that we will eat or drink and the next thing we know we are digging in with both hands.
I sat down read the maintenance book Toni gave me yesterday through twice. I took the test, and I get 3 extra points. Would have been four, but since I jumped right into the 170's, I never had to lose another daily point. In the 180's I got 24 points, now I'm going to get 27 points. It is a bit scary, but I know what has to be done. I know the right way to get it done as well. However, the most amazing part is I have this wonderful group of Lifetime Member's to fall back on, and to be able to ask them questions. I think that is a pretty darn good deal.
If your interested, I have posted pictures in my blog again.
Wishing Everyone a Beautiful Sunday,
Hugs to all,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment