Thursday, June 25, 2009

I seem to be struggling a bit.....

I am not sure just what is going on with me, but ever since Monday, I seem to be struggling a bit. I can't say I have been into Bob's candy, or that I have went out and bought ice cream, but I have been eating too much of the thing that are good for me.

I am not sure if its just stress due to my being worried about Bob or I am returning to my old bad habits. I just know that I have to get a handle on this before it gets completely out of hand.


1 comment:

  1. I think sometimes we just have these tough spots. Some days I feel like it's so easy to stick with my program and eat healthy and other days, I am binging like a fiend and having all those old habits come back to me. I just try to look at every day as a new opportunity to start fresh and eventually, it all comes together again.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete