Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday 06-26-09

Good almost afternoon Sister W.W.F.F. (Weight Watcher Friends Forever),
First off we have a new person to welcome, however, she does not come to our meeting but she attends the meeting in Shelbyville, and our receptionist Julie S. said Becky C. is having a bit of a struggle right now, Becky C. we are here to help if we can.
As you all know its always about me...;) Today is no different. Today I have lost a grand total doing Weight Watchers....drum roll please......96.8 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, doing the happy dance here.
Toni we missed you, and for some reason we had a lot of people missing today, some I know where you were, others....I shall be looking for you, just kidding. Rhonda, Jana, Liz, Sharilyn, Anne (she was there, but had to leave, she is walking today), Angie, Jennifer, Amy and if I missed anyone I am so sorry, but these are the ones that I did notice were not with us today.
Today's meeting was ''PLANNING FOR SUCCESS".
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. We have each and everyone been there, done that and have the t-shirts to prove it.
Now think about this. Are you happy with the way your weight loss journey is going? I know some of us are, but there are also some of us that are dog paddling, and seem to not be getting anywhere fast. So dig out those books we have all been given this year, and years before, dust them off, read them, and I bet you will find new inspiration, and new ideas.
I challenge each one of us to plan our week, and oh yes, make sure you plan that activity, it is just as important as getting that food planned out. I know, I know, its hot, and trust me I don't like to sweat either, but trust me when I say this.... the pay off is awesome!
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. Remember we won't be having our meeting next Saturday, July 4th, but there is no reason that we cannot find a meeting to go to before Saturday. Weight Watcher meetings are like churches here in Louisville, ''you can't swing a cat without hitting one".
Hugs to all,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment