Friday, March 27, 2009

03-2509

Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
Here we are the middle of the week again. Only 3 days until we have our weigh in. Hope everyone's week is going well so far.
Yesterday was a beautiful day, and I was out and enjoying it most of the day. Watched part of the Biggest Loser last night, and have decided that this show has next to nothing about nutrition on it, its seems to be all about game play and hour after hour of extreme exercise. I have to wonder, how on earth do these people keep the weight off after leaving the ranch, if they have jobs to go to each day. Come on, working out more than 8 hours a day. No, not for me. Since the show didn't come on until 9 last night, I didn't see who got voted off, so if any of you all saw the show, fill me in.
Life is an amazing journey, and sometimes we are blessed with wonderful people we meet alone the way. I feel this way about each and everyone of you. It does not matter that I normally just see you all once a week, through this little machine, and as long as Insight is up and running ,I am connected to each of you. I just wanted to tell you all, how much I appreciate all the support you have given me and all the encouragement you have given me since I've been on this journey. I think sometimes I just don't say THANK YOU enough. So today, THANK YOU ALL, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
Wishing my Weight Watcher Friends Forever, a great day.
See U Lighter,
Joan 3rd, row

No comments:

Post a Comment