Friday, March 27, 2009

Saturday after Weight Watchers 03-21-09

Good Morning my W.W.F.F.,
We had a wonderful meeting today, but heck we have a great meeting every week. Rhonda, Cara, Michelle, we missed you all, and I don't remember seeing Denise there this morning either. So I shall send out the W.W. notes to you all shortly.
Today I am borrowing a quote that Lisa S. used today at the meeting, it rang so very true.
Get out of your own way.
Don't we all seem to get in our own way, we sure know when others are in our way, so I loved that quote, thanks Lisa S.
Our Lisa B. is going to be gone the next two weeks, going on vacation. Lisa B. you will be missed, but we shall continue the daily e-mails. :>)
DRUMROLL PLEASE...........I HAVE NOW OFFICIALLY LOST AS OF TODAY.......80.2 POUNDS.
Cara I did wear one new pair of my britches, and I did model my "butt" for the group. Probably the funniest thing today was when Miss Martha told me how much smaller my butt was, due to it used to hang over the chair, ha ha ha. Only a true friend could tell you something like that, Thank you Miss Martha.
Wishing everyone a wonderful day, and an even better week.
See U All, Lighter,
Hugs,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment