Friday, March 27, 2009

March 21, 2009

Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
Has anyone besides myself noticed just how many awards and stars that Toni seems to be giving out each week? To me it seems as if in just the last couple of months every week we have someone either getting their 5# gone stars, a 16 weeks award, or they are making it to their Lifetime goal. So this is why I liked the quote Rhonda loaned me so much.
Believe in yourself and others will follow.
We are all followers whether we realize it or not. We continue to look toward someone or something to make us do better. I have found so many wonderful people right there on Saturday mornings that have believed in themselves enough to make it to their goals, and here I am wanting to follow them. I also admire those that were once lifetimes that may have hit a pothole in the road to good health, and have come back to get back to their goal weight.
All we need to do is look to our right, to our left, in front on the right side of the first row, where the teacher's pet set, lol lol, look behind and we are going to find people who believe in themselves, and I want to follow those amazing people.
Everyone have a great Sunday, and a great beginning of the week.
Hugs,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment