Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Sunday...Time change

 
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 5:13 AM
Subject: Sunday...Time change

Good Morning W.W.F.F. (Weight Watcher Friends Forever),
 
I'm went to bed on the old time and I'm up at the new time, so bear that in mind.  I need to do the welcoming again, I missed a new person yesterday.  So welcome to the daily e-mail Betty, Christiane, Julia, and we have another Lisa to add to the mix.  Welcome and please feel free to add your two cents worth at anytime.
 
Toni told me yesterday that she had sent an e-mail off to her boss to find out about the most lifetime members.  Thanks Toni.  I think this will be something we can actually get into, due to yesterday we had two more to reach lifetime. 
 
Sharilyn, brought this up to me yesterday, and I have no problem with it at all, in fact I think it is a great idea due to we all seem to get bored with what we are eating.  Sharilyn suggested that we share recipes with one each other of things that are good for us, and things we have actually tried.  I would like to add they should also be points friendly.  These recipes should also come with the calorie, fat and fiber count so we can get the points value.  So if anyone has a recipe they use and like feel free to share it with the group.
 
The weather yesterday was just beautiful, and I hope everyone got out to enjoy it.  I put Bob in the van and Sally, Bob & I took a nice drive, it was beautiful out.  So Bob was able to enjoy the beauty as well.
 
We had a great meeting yesterday and I hope everyone is all ready to get this week started in the right direction.  Remember we don't have to be perfect, just persistent.  If your week was not what you wanted it to be, then today begins a new week, today you have the change to begin this week to have the outcome your looking for at the next weigh-in.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment