Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Wednesday

 
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 5:27 AM
Subject: Wednesday

Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
 
Question for today.  Why do you want to lose weight?  Joan's answer, in the beginning, wow, that sounds Biblical, in the beginning it was to be able to take care of Bob, even though I knew I'd never be below 250....or so I thought....now its because I know I deserve to feel better about myself and to also look better.  I am doing this for Joan, no doubt the first time in my life I have actually done something just for me.  So think about it, ''Why do you want to lose weight"?  You don't have to answer here, but if you are struggling, give it some thought.
 
Here we are half way through the week.  I do hope everyone is having a good week.  Mine is going really well, but I'm afraid I may not be eating enough for all the activity I am getting in.  I ended my day yesterday with 9 activity points.  Trust me, not easy to get in a total of 9 activity points.  I did end up using 4 of my bonus points on food yesterday, but one thing I don't do and that is dip into my activity points.
 
Lisa, I am so glad you liked the soup, and Dana, I will send out the zucchini soup recipe today to everyone.  It's not hard to make, the biggest thing is dipping out the cooked veggies and putting them in the blender or food processor to puree.  So that will go out to everyone later today.   I like having the soup on hands as well, makes for a great snack. 
 
Watched the Biggest Loser last night, and here I stayed up to see who would get voted off the ranch, only to have it be a cliff hanger.  To be continued, now how rude was that.  I still have to wonder in real life how these people can keep up an exercise regiment like that and have a job or even a home life.  I also do not believe its healthy to lost 94 pounds in nine weeks as one of the ladies has done on that show.  Slow and steady, as Edi says, ''like the turtle."  Just my thought on that this morning.
 
Shout out to Randy and Clare, if you home, welcome back, if not hope your still having a wonderful time.
 
My friend Sally arrives today, I'm wearing a sign with my name on it so she will know its me, lol lol.
 
Wishing everyone a great day, and remember to do something good today just for you.
 
Hugs to all,
Joan 3rd, row

No comments:

Post a Comment