Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Friday

 
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 5:26 AM
Subject: Friday

Good Morning My W.W.F.F.,
 
First off, I want to wish Rhonda and Cara much luck in tomorrow's walk.  Rhonda let me know that she and Cara would not be at our meeting tomorrow due to tomorrow's first leg in the triple crown.  So good luck Ladies, and I know you will make us all proud.
 
Now did everyone get out yesterday and enjoy some of that fresh air and warmer temps.  Trust me it could have been warmer for me, but it was still nice. 
 
I hope everyone has had a good week, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, but in the meantime, I have something I want to ''throw'' out to all of you.  Dana gets the credit for coming up with this, but I get to do the pitching. :)
 
We all have goals and to me this idea is great, so let me share.
 
Our Saturday group has a large amount of lifetime members and a large amount of members who will be making lifetime in the near future (here I am raising my hand, I'll be there soon).  What if we had a "group goal" to make our group the one with the most lifetime members in the country?
 
Now I pondered on this last night and first off Toni, can you find out how many lifetime w.w. members there are in the country, and if not in the country, how about Kentucky or even Jefferson County?  Myself I love the idea of us having a group goal.  I know when we were walking to California using the miles we did on our pedometers each week, it made me want to work even harder.  Like I said, I love the idea, but Dana and I would like some input from the rest of you all. 
 
In this e-mail alone we have several lifetime members, and what a great gift that is for the rest of us still working to get to our lifetime goal is to have these people to help us climb that mountain.  Ok, chime in.
 
See everyone LIGHTER on Saturday,
 
Hugs,
Joan 3rd. row

No comments:

Post a Comment