Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Sunday

 
 
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 5:27 AM
Subject: Sunday

Good Morning My W.W.F.F.,
 
Hope everyone had a good day yesterday, and got some great idea from the meeting yesterday that will help you this week, continue to stay on points, getting in activity and just being motivated the entire week. 
 
I found this quote by Zig Ziglar, and it seemed to really hit me, due to I have been thinking about the motivation thing for sometime now.  So here is the quote.
 
People often tell me that motivation doesn't last, and I tell them that bathing doesn't either.  That is why I recommend it daily.  Zig Ziglar
 
We all know just how hard it is to stay motivated, but if we wake up every morning telling our selves, we can do this, and if we do get out and get some activity in just how much better we will feel, not only about ourselves, but those around us will benefit as well.
 
To me this is what I am trying to do with my daily e-mails, not only to hopefully help keep you all motivated, but to keep myself motivated as well.  Trying to live healthy is hard work, losing weight is even harder, but the hardest of them all would have to be trying to maintain that goal weight.  Staying motivated I believe is the key to the success to all the things I just mentioned.
 
We have an entire group of great ladies on here, I say Ladies due to I still have not been able to get one of these to Melvyn.  Anyway, if you have a day when your struggling, e-mail someone, it doesn't have to be the whole group if you don't want it to be.  There is power in numbers, so look at all the power we have right at our finger tips.
 
Have a wonderful Sunday, and a great start to the beginning of a new week.
 
See You All Lighter,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment