Friday, March 27, 2009

No Magic....03-24-09

Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals.
Jim Rohn

Good Morning W.W.F.F.
Love the above quote and it was loaned to me by my TISSter (like a Sister, but no blood relation) in Oregon. Thanks Nance.
Right now I have to admit my being able to lose weight each week has felt more magical than anything else, until I set down and think about just how I've been able to do this.
1. Following the plan
2. Getting in plenty of Activity
3. Going to meetings (which I did anyway)
4. Not making excuses anymore
5. WANTING IT SO BAD I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!!!! Just thought of something here, bites, licks and taste count as points and I have no idea how many points a cup of WANTING IT BADLY is. >:)
When you really think about it, this really is simple, we just seem to get in our own way and then it becomes difficult, no it (at times) becomes impossible. BASIS FUNDAMENTALS, that is all we need to do get back to the BASIS.
Look over all the material we've been giving in the past, oh and remember the week 4 booklet...no need to thank me Toni...Never hurts us to go back and review. Instead of going for that whatever it is calling your name from the kitchen, pull out those booklets and see what you've been missing. Believe me it works wonders.
Wishing everyone a day filled with all the good things.
Hugs,
Joan 3rd row.

No comments:

Post a Comment