Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Monday's Musing

 
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 4:18 AM
Subject: Monday's Musing

Good Morning My W.W.F.F.,
 
Hope everyone had a good weekend, and hope this week will be a good eating on points, food tracking, activity week for everyone.
 
Want to give a Thank You to Rhonda for sending me some quotes that I can use with my daily e-mails.  Oh, just wanted to let you know this morning I added ''Musing" to the subject line due to I'm trying it out to see if its something I can live with for a blog address.  Also Thanks Sally, Dana, Nance & Jenny for the names you all suggested.  Still no decision on a name.  It's like shopping, ha.
 
Now here is our thought for today, in fact you can use it all week long.
 
Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back.
 
This really hit home for me, due to so many times I get into that thing of , I would of, should of, could of mindset, then what happens is things that can and should be taken care of in the present gets lost.  This  for me has been so much my weight loss journey.   Here is an example of how I would do things after my Saturday weigh-in.  All week I would think, ''boy, when I weigh in Saturday after the meeting I'm going to get this or that and eat it".   It's fine to have a day that you eat something's you know are not the best for you, but with me, it never stopped at one day.  I'd do Saturday, then Sunday, the entire time promising myself and God that I would get right back on track on Monday.  Never would happen the way I had it in my mind.  WHY??
 
I kept looking back.  I messed up, well I took an extra day, hum its just Monday I still have four days to get back on track.  See this is what looking back does for me.  Look ahead, that is where the prize will be.
 
Wishing Everyone a wonderful day,
See U LIGHTER!!!!!!!!!
 
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment