Friday, March 27, 2009

03-27-08....Habits.

YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU CHANGE SOMETHING YOU DO DAILY. THE SECRET OF YOUR SUCCESS IS FOUND IN YOUR DAILY ROUTINE. John C. Maxwell
Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
Here we are Friday and I sure don't have to remind any of you what tomorrow brings. Here again, I begin to wonder, ''have I done everything possible this week to insure a weight loss". Well lets see here.
1. I've tracked my food all week.
2. I did use 13 of my 35 bonus points.
3. I exercised at the gym 6 days, and walked the Mall 3 days.
4. I've stayed in contact with my Weight Watcher Friends, for extra support and motivation.
So looks to me as if I have done pretty good this week. All because the above things have become not only life changing, but habits as well.
When I began this e-mail writing it was just a fluke. I was up, had extra time on my hands, and thought, ''now want these people that I have their e-mail addresses get a kick out of this". I had no idea what a support group that would be forming here. We have a bond here, we all have at least one thing in common and that is we love to eat, and for the most of us, we loved to eat way too much. I'm glad I wrote that first e-mail that morning, and I'm even more pleased that just about every single day I hear something from one of you that a good thing has happened. I think this is a good routine/habit we have gotten into.
See U All LIGHTER,
Joan 3rd. Row

No comments:

Post a Comment