Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Tuesday

 
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 5:21 AM
Subject: Tuesday

Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
 
Hey there losers, hope yesterday was a good day.  I can only tell you all about my day, for which I'm very proud.  Got up went to the gym at 5, did my pool exercises.  Last Friday Bob and I drove to Middletown and I got me a pair of those ''fin'' gloves.  Amazing how sore the backs of my arms are this morning from pushing that water backwards.  So that was a good investment.  Came home got Bob ready for the day, and I also put my pedometer on yesterday after I got home.  At around 9 yesterday morning I drove over to the Mall and walked.  Could not believe how many people were there walking.  Now I'm not a fast walker, and yes, everyone was passing me up as if I were sitting still.  That was okay, I walked for 45 minutes, and at the end of yesterday, I was able to add 14,474 steps for the day, 2 more activity points.
Today lets all really work on getting in a little more activity, its amazing how great it will make you feel.  Hey, yesterday I felt so great, I had to tell Bob, ''honey, I feel so good, I'm worried about myself". :>).
 
Both Jenny & Lisa (Love's wife) came by yesterday, not at the same time, and Jenny ate zucchini soup while she was here, and Lisa took some home with her.  Jenny said it was really good, have not heard a report from Lisa, :>).
 
Make it a good day.  Do something good for yourself.
 
Hugs to all,
 
Joan from the 3rd. row

No comments:

Post a Comment