Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Wednesday

 
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 6:33 AM
Subject: Wednesday

Good Morning Dear Ladies,
 
Cannot believe here we are already in the middle of the week.  Just 3 more days until we have our weigh-in.
 
I watched the Biggest Loser last night and it was a both happy and sad time due to the team that got voted off, was due to one of the team members NOT pulling their weight (no pun intended).  That got me to thinking, since this one person could only try to blame her zero pounds lost for that week on everything, but the one thing it needed to be blamed on and that was herself.  As I said, it got me to thinking, how many time I have done the exact same thing.
Our being without power, my being very concerned about Bob's welfare here in a very cold house, all those things could have been my reason to dive face first in what is left of his last box of SEE'S Candy, but NO, this time I seem to have that fire back and I really want my goal to be a reality.  This time I am NOT allowing any excuses to get in my way.  I've always heard "if its worth having its worth the hard work".  I think I'm worth the hard works as I think all my Weight Watcher Girlfriends here and Melvyn, if he's getting the e-mails are worth the hard work.
 
I've not gone back to the gym this week yet, wanting to get the house all back in order, and also get the laundry all done, which I did do yesterday, and now have a ton of ironing to do.  I am getting plenty of activity even though I'm not doing it at the gym.
 
So today my challenge for anyone that has not had a good week so far, you still have time, today is Wednesday, track, exercise, and see everyone on Saturday.
 
Hugs to all,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment