Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Thursday

 
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 5:27 AM
Subject: Thursday

Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
 
A shout out to Clare and Randy, have a great time on the ski slopes.  We will miss you both this Saturday.
 
I have been thinking of phrases that I've heard so many times, not just in Weight Watcher meetings, when someone has gotten to a goal, but is other areas of life as well.  I think the one that sticks out the most for me is this one......
 
If I can do it Anyone can do it.   I don't believe this for one minute.  I think if someone, anyone whether it be their weigh loss or some other goal thing in their life.  You cannot do it, unless you have that burning desire to make the changes and do the things you have to do.
 
I began this weigh loss journey going on 11 years ago now.  As of last Saturday I've lost a total of 129.6 pounds.  129.6, that is no doubt a Jonas Brother and a half, due to those guys are small.  Trust me, I have not had the burning desire all the time, as I had in the very beginning and that I have right now.  BUT, I never gave up. 
 
I keep remembering the question the lady asked Saturday at our meeting, ''I'm at my goal, what do I do now".   Honey, you work like HELL to stay at that goal.
 
We all know what we have to do to get to our goal, or get back to our goal, whatever the case maybe.  There is no expiration date on our Weight Watchers cards, so if we are not at our goal by next week, no one is going to be standing at the door to throw us out.
 
If I can do it anyone can do it???  You can do it, but you have to really want to do it!!!!!!!!
 
See everyone Saturday,
 
Hugs,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment