Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Thursday

 
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 4:22 AM
Subject: Thursday

Good Morning My W.W.F.F.,
 
Yesterday morning I was up and I did go to the gym only for no one to show up to unlock the doors.  There was 12-15 of us, and we waited until 5:15 and still no one showed.  Needless to say, I was not a happy camper, first off due to I had made PLANS and was up and at the gym on time.  Secondly, I wanted/needed my workout.
 
Now I could have handled this several different ways, I could have come home being not only totally ticked and said, ''well, the heck with it all, I'll just let today be an off day".  I know all too well how these off days goes.  I would have gotten into the pantry, searching for anything and everything I could find to just eat it cause it was there, and hey I deserved it, I was at the gym at 5 a.m, not my fault no one with the key was. 
 
OR, I could get on with my daily morning ritual getting Bob ready for the day, and then head for the Mall and do some walking.  I did the walking.  Went to the Mall and walked for 50 minutes. 
 
It is all about planning and thinking.  I have been astounded in how many people I've been hearing lately tell me, ''Weight Watchers just isn't doing anything for me".  After a bit of talking, I find out why W.W. isn't doing it for them.  No Planning, No tracking and my all time favorite, ''I wanted the weight off yesterday".
 
If we have to take medication, we look on the bottle and we know when we are to take it, if anyone is a diabetic they have to check their insulin, you make time for that as well.  If you have a husband and children to take care of you plan the meals, the carpools all those things.  So why on earth can we not plan and track for ourselves?  No one is going to do this for us.  IF IT WERE EASY EVERYONE WOULD DO IT!!!!
 
Now get out there, PLAN, TRACK AND BE GOOD TO YOURSELF.
 
Have a great day, and
SEE YOU LIGHTER!!!!!!!!!
 
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment