Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Friday....Crunch Day

 
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 4:17 AM
Subject: Friday....Crunch Day

Good Morning My Good W.W.F.F.,
 
I just have to begin with saying Thank You to each and everyone of you that replied to yesterday's two e-mail.  I love the interaction when this happens.  We have questions, and thing are mentioned that actually make us stop and think a little.  So Thank You all for the replies.
 
Today is the day we all tend to be extra careful.  Oh not just cause it Friday 13th, but it is the day before we step on the scale for the week.  It also gives us time to stop and reflect on how our week has gone so far.  Maybe there will be lots of N.S.V.'s to report.  Our friend Sally e-mailed me last night, (you should have known Sal that I would tell on you:>O)   Sally had some size 14 pants hidden in her closet, so last night, she pulls them out, tries them on, and not only do they fit, but she can sit down and still breath with them on all at the same time.  Now that is what I call a N.S.V.   Plus it has Sally fired up to work harder due to she has her goal set, and Sally weighs in on Tuesday's.  Great going Sally.
 
Look for the small things and celebrate those as well.  Not every week is going to be a week the scale goes down, but if you have kept your tracker, if you have gotten in your activity, and watched your portions, then we know that we have done everything possible to have a winning outcome.
 
Question for Toni.  Toni, have you gotten any information about the number of Lifetime members? 
 
I'm off to the gym, already wondering if anyone will be there with a key.  I did get phone calls from Urban Active Manager, District Manager & the Head of something or other from the Lexington office.  It seems I was not the only one that called yesterday.  I gave the first day a fly by, but come on two days in a row, no fly bys there.  So Urban Active has issued not only myself, but the others that called in a free month.  I had rather been able to have gotten my workout in, but the free month is good too.
 
Wishing everyone a great day,
See U LIGHTER TOMORROW,
 
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment