Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Monday night, but this is for Tuesday......

 
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 11:44 PM
Subject: Monday night, but this is for Tuesday......

Good evening my dear friends,
 
I know, I know its still Monday, but to be able to have an e-mail waiting for my dear friends, then have to get it out tonight.
 
I set myself a goal at the beginning of January, and it was not a poundage goal, but a goal of not getting into Bob's candy at night.  Each day/night I stayed out of Bob's candy I put a smiley face on the calendar.  I am so pleased due to I've always only been able to make it for about 3 weeks, well in a few days, I will have an entire month of smiling faces, and no candy.  This is such a huge thing for me.
 
It is a small thing, but I believe we have to celebrate any and all victories.  Hope everyone will have a great, on points, food tracking Tuesday.
 
Hugs to all,
Joan.....very tired Joan :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment