Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Wednesday

 
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 5:33 AM
Subject: Wednesday

Good Morning My Weight Watchers Family,
 
First off, Rhonda, I put the new ''shout out" e-mail in here today, but you didn't give me a first name, so the new person is named, ''Design" until I can get a real name.  Welcome "Design" to this wonderful group.
 
Secondly, I need to apologize, due to some of you may not be getting the ''reply to all" e-mails due to I missed a lot of ''Geek School", ha, and I had no idea that BC on the computer meant ''blind copy", so if any of you are wondering ''why am I not hearing from anyone", well it is your fearless 4 a.m. writer here. 
 
Now that all of that is out of the way.  Hey Family, today is Wednesday, we have made it to the middle of the week already only three days, until we weight in and either get a pat on the back or Toni's "LOOK", now that just sent shivers up my spine.
 
Today, let's look at the things that we maybe having a hard time with, and please feel free to share it with the ''family'' here.  So as usual I get to go first, hey its my computer, lol lol.  See, even at 4:25 a.m. I am witty.
 
Since I have gotten all the painting done, and have gotten back to the gym, my biggest problem this week has been wanting to ''graze".  So far, I have not eaten anything that I shouldn't, but I have been eating too much of it.  Yesterday after lunch I got re-dressed in workout clothes due to I was going to go back to the gym and do some more working out, however, The Bobster, convinced me that was not wise, due to I had already done 50 minutes on the elliptical and since this was my first week back, ''you don't want to get that hip sore again".  So I didn't go.  Bob is just trying to look out for me due to he knows I will push myself until I hit the dirt.  So I need to find another project.  Walking outside, does not work for me due to the pounding, it really bothers my knees, even though I have one new knee.  So What has been difficult for the rest of you this week?
 
Sharilyn, hope you can find a walking buddy, it is so much nicer to walk with someone.
 
Lisa, walk away the pounds is an amazing workout, keep it up sister.
 
Oh I got a picture that Cara sent, ''a guy in a thong", ewwww.  Our girl is having a good time.
 
Rhonda, be careful today if you head out.
 
BTW, if you all don't hear from me, with the wind coming in that means Bob and I will have lost power.  Sure hope that does not happen again.
 
Hugs to all, and have a wonderful day,
Joan
 
Wishing everyone a great day.  We know what we need to do, the question is, ''will we do it"??  YEP!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment