Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Monday

 
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 5:29 AM
Subject: Monday

Good Morning My Weight Watchers Buddies,
 
I had forgotten just how early 4 a.m. is, ha.  I'm up, I'm ready for the gym, just having some coffee to try and get these eyes to stay open.  It won't be long before I"m back in the swing of things and 4 a.m. will feel as if it is 8 a.m.....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Okay, repeat after me...
 
I AM WORTH IT
 
I CAN DO THIS
 
DO DESERVE THIS
 
These are the three things I want us to really work on this week.  I know myself I fall into the trap of everyone comes before I do.  In our house it has to be that way, but it does not have to be that way the entire day.  I already know as Bob does as well, if I'm not around he certainly is not first on the list. This by the way is what happens when you leave rookies in charge, ha.
 
Today let's not beat ourselves up that we were not the best weight watchers over the weekend, if that was the case, but I want to go on record saying, yesterday I did eat more, but it was all what I like to call on plan food, just too much, and I only used 3 points from my 35 extra points, and for a split second I began to beat myself up over that.  Hey come on it was 3 points, but they came out of my 35 extra and I had 40 minutes on the elliptical.  So no beating ourselves up.
 
It's Monday, we have until Saturday to undo any of the ''wrongs'' we did over the weekend.  I think we have a group here that is willing to reach out, if asked, to help pull one another alone the way, and trust me there are times we not only need to be pulled, but pushed as well.  So DO NOT be afraid to reach out for help, there are a lot of hands here for both helping and pushing.
 
The temps are suppose to be fairly warm today, so if you get a change get out there and breath in some fresh air, and as I"m always telling Bob, ''get the stink blown off of you".  Now again repeat after me......
 
I AM WORTH IT!!!
 
I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I  DO DESERVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Everyone have a wonderful day.
 
Hugs to all,
 
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment