Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Tuesday

 
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 5:19 AM
Subject: Tuesday

Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
 
Today is called Fat Tuesday, I think we should rename it Fat Free or Low Fat Tuesday.  Here we go into the Lenten season, and oh my we have to give up something else.  But, think of all the things we can chose from to give up.
 
I've already given up chocolate, so this year my give up thing is going to be something else, but I'll have to also give that some thought, due to I want to be sure I make the right choice.
 
A little update on the "GNAT".  I decided on Sunday that instead of really having fun being an aggravation to that little girl, that I would be the ''bigger'' person, no pun intended, and I would change my pool mornings.  So yesterday I did pool exercises, and when my 30 minutes were up, oh I should add I had the pool all to myself.  There was this young man coming in, and as I said my 30 minutes was up, and I was getting out. The young man spoke and I did the same and he then said, ''oh, you don't have to get out on my account".  I told him, ''I know, but my allotted time is up".  So see for every one person I may run into that wants to be a ''snot'', there is always at least one or two that come alone that are really nice.
 
Remember not to over do it today, just because it is ''Fat Tuesday", those 40 days won't last that long.
 
Hope everyone's week is beginning on a good note, and if yesterday was not a good one for you, just remember TODAY IS A NEW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hugs to all,
Joan from the 3rd. row

No comments:

Post a Comment