Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Wednesday

 
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 5:32 AM
Subject: Wednesday

Good Morning W.W.F.F.
 
Want to give Jana, on our extended third row (right side of the room) a shout out, I think I have finally gotten your e-mail correct.  Welcome, welcome.
 
Cara, are you home from vacation yet?  Have not heard from you.  Now onto other things.
 
I need Spring weather, so thought I'd try ''green'' today.  Here we are in the middle of the week already.  So if you/me/we have not gotten back on track from the weekend, NOW, is the time to get down to serious business.  Weigh-in day is only 3 days away.
 
Lets think about the things we have done right this week to insure we have a good weigh in.  It doesn't have to be lower numbers on the scale, cause I'm all for those N.S.V.'s (Non Scale Victories).
I have been hearing from some of you, that your adding more minutes to your exercise, such as walking a bit longer, or even ''running up hills", now this is cool.
 
I've had to stop the weight lifting and go back to the pool for my resistance workout.  Have to admit , getting in that pool at 5 a.m. when the temperature outside is 26 has not been pleasant, but I have done it, twice already this week.  For me that is a big N.S.V. :>)  I should add they do say the pool at Urban Active is 80 degrees, but "I ain't buying it".  ha
 
What new thing have you eaten this week?  What different activity have you done this week?  We have to remember to keep eating and our activity ''fresh'', as not to get bored due to when we are bored, we are less likely to eat the healthy food and just  set in front to the TV instead of getting up and getting in some activity points, which adds to more weight loss, clothes fitting better, and being able to walk and run more, and all in all just a much better outlook on life in general.
 
Made today the very best day it can be.  Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it.
 
Hugs,
Joan
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment