Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Monday

 
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 5:25 AM
Subject: Monday

Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
 
To begin with and I have to apologize for this, but I forgot to give a shout out to Michelle.  We missed you on Saturday, and hope alls well with you.  Sorry that I didn't do this with the Saturday After Weight Watcher e-mail, but we did miss you.
 
I hope everyone had a good weekend, if there was any over indulging gone on, hope that is over with as well.  Today we get that second chance if we need it.  I say surround yourself with positive people and positive thinking. 
 Do something good for you today.  I began this last Thursday, and it has continued through the weekend.  I have gone through my closet again, and have tired on every article of clothing I have in there, the stuff that is just hanging on me is now in bags ready to picked up tomorrow.  I decided that having those size 20 items in my closet was just going to haunt me in a way I don't need.  So I did some purging and have to say it feels really good to walk into our closet now and not have all that stuff hanging there as if just waiting for me to go back up to that size.   When I lost my first 50 pounds, I got rid of all the size 26-30, but have kept the 20's around, not the 20's and quite of few of the 18's are gone.  I'm only having 14-16 in the closet.  That is what I did that was good for me.
 
Off to the gym and the pool this morning.  Wishing everyone a great day, and make it a day you will look back on this evening and say, ''I DONE GOOD"!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hugs,
Joan from the 3rd. row.

No comments:

Post a Comment