Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Sunday....A brand new week

 
Subject: Sunday....A brand new week

Good Morning My Weight Watchers Beauties,
 
Now have to tell this on our Cara.  She busted me  via e-mail wanting to know where her daily motivation was, ha, so here we go.  This week...We will, drink our water, We Will, count our points, including Bites, licks and tastes (BLT'S), WE Will get some sort of activity in, mine is going to be that paint brush and step ladder.  WE CAN, AND WE WILL HAVE A GOOD WEEK.
 
WE have some new names on our list.  Good morning to Melvyn, Michelle, Rhonda, Jana, and my TISSter in Oregon Nancy. 
 
A new week, a new adventure, and I think this week we should all try at least one new recipe or one new food.  Just a thought.  The Chowder that was mentioned at Saturday's meeting is excellent, I make it on Friday and the recipe is in the new weight watcher cookbook. 
 
I want to see 2 pounds gone from the scale by Saturday, but hey I'll take anything.
 
Good luck Ladies,
 
Coach Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment