Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Friday

 
Subject: Friday

Good Morning My Friends,
 
If anyone is paying attention to the time stamp here, you will know, ''Joan did not go to the gym this morning".  I have over done it and my hip is letting me know in no uncertain terms, ''we have to slow down".  So had to take today off from the gym and I have hopes that by Monday I will be back to no pain.  Yesterday, I was actually dragging my leg it hurt so bad.  However, I have no one to blame for this except myself. 
 
Now on to other things.  Last night I was looking back at some notes taken almost a year ago to the date at our Saturday morning Weight Watcher.  So thought it might be nice to share those here this morning.
 
                          DO YOU HAVE THE POWER??
Solutions to challenges
Unusual ideas
Power of celebration
Putting it all together
Obstacles
Role Models (that is you all in case you didn't know)
 
The meeting are magic and we are a TEAM
 
 
When I was looking back through my notebook and found this, I thought, ''man, that is us".  We do support one another and we do it in all different ways.
 
Tomorrow is weigh-in day, so see everyone tomorrow morning.  Have a great day.
 
Joan...a bit crippled today :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment