Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Thursday

 
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 5:24 AM
Subject: Thursday

Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
 
Can't give a loud shout out to Sally this morning due to she is here, sleeping just down the hallway, so really don't want to wake her this early.  Good news is she did make it here safely, and will be with me on Saturday.
 
Here we are on Thursday, so if we have not been working hard, now is the time to really kick it in to high gear.  Weigh-in is Saturday and even though we are not suppose to allow that little metal box to make us feel good or  bad, we all know it still has that power over us.  So the weather is suppose to be really nice the next couple of days, so put on those walking shoes and hit the walking paths.
 
I had two N.S.V.'s (non scale victories) yesterday.  The first one was I did the pool that was a given, got home got Bob ready for the day, and I had found out the Mall opens a 7 a.m. for walkers so I was there by 7:15 and walked the entire thing, every nook and cranny of the place twice.  So I ended my day being able to add over 16 thousand and some change in steps last night. 
My other accomplishment was this.  Sally and  I went out to dinner and (now wait for the trumpets) I left quite a bit of food on my plate.   I ate until I was satisfied, and I'm not real sure, but I think I may have even had the ''sigh".  So I stopped, and pushed the plate off to the side for the waiter to come and gather up.  Honestly I know I've never, ever done that especially when I've gone to eat out, which I should add happens so very seldom. 
 
Non Scale Victories, there is a lot to be said for those things.  Hope everyone has a great day, and as I mentioned earlier the weather is suppose to be really nice, so get out and get some fresh air.
 
Hugs to all,
Joan 3rd, row.

No comments:

Post a Comment