Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Thursday

 
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 5:21 AM
Subject: Thursday

Good Thursday Morning My Friends,
 
Question for today.....What have you done lately to make yourself proud????  I got this idea from the Biggest Loser theme song. 
 
The first thing that came to my mind for all of us, was we show up each and every Saturday morning to our meeting.  We are in a way family, even if it is just 8 a.m. Saturday family.  We cheer when one of us has had a good week, we cringe with each other when its not been a good week.  We laugh together and there have been times we have had to cry together.  Now, isn't this what family does? 
 
Today and each day I will be looking at all of you as my SISTER'S.  I could not have gotten as far in this journey without the support of my SISTERS in Weight Watchers.  For that I want to thank each and everyone of you.
 
Only two days till weight in, so let's get out there and MAKE OURSELVES PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Joan, 3rd row....like you all didn't know that, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment