Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Tuesday night, but this is for Wednesday.

 
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 8:59 PM
Subject: Tuesday night, but this is for Wednesday.

Good Wednesday Morning Ladies.
 
I'm sorry I'm doing the e-mail a day early, but this way you will be sure to get it, that is unless the internet goes down
 
Today my sister (Ruthann) and I got the living room painted, so yes, the snow and ice kept us very busy.  As a rule and I thought of this when Randy mentioned ''they are bringing pizza in today".  We always order pizza at least one time when Ruthann is in town, but not this time, I took the flatout bread and made us our pizza, and it was truly wonderful and with everything I had on there, it was only 7 points for the entire thing.
 
Let's face it ladies, we can fine new ways to have those foods we love, we just have to give it a little thought.  Getting to our goal is doable and it can be done, its been proven by Rhonda and Dana both, and Cara, and if I left anyone out I'm sorry.  But we can do this.  Again, WE ARE WORTH THE EFFORT IT TAKES TO GET HEALTHY.
 
Still candy free.
 
Hugs to all, I'm sleeping in tomorrow, may not get up until 5:15  ;>)
 
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment