Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Saturday morning after Weight Watchers.

 
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 10:42 AM
Subject: Saturday morning after Weight Watchers.

Hey All. 
 
Rhonda, Cara, & Michelle you all were missed today, but have to tell you WE ROCKED AT WEIGHT WATCHERS THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We had two members to reach LIFETIME, and ok, you all better set down for this one, JOAN IS AT AN ALL TIME NEW LOW.......193.8......78.8 POUNDS GONE BY THE WAYSIDE, AND I NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE THOSE BAD BOYS AGAIN.
 
Lisa (Love's wife) lost 1 plus, Lisa B. lost .4, Jenny lost 3 and some change, and Randy lost over 4 pounds, and Dana got another star for her lifetime bookmarker.  So ladies we are rocking and rolling.  I'm sure I've missed someone, and I've not done it on purpose, so feel free to correct me. 
 
Randy & our Clare were back today, it was so good to see them, I miss people when they are not around, so welcome back.
 
We have some newbies for our weight watcher daily e-mail. Welcome Betty, Christiane & yes, another Lisa, :>).
 
Dana, I did speak with Toni for just a second after the meeting and she has e-mailed her boss about the information of how many lifetime members there are.  So when we find that out we should be able to go on with our goal of the Most Lifetime Weight Watcher members.
 
Want to bring this up, if anyone had rather I put them in the blind copy of these e-mails please let me know, due to when we reply to all, yes, you will get it from everyone, which that is the part I really like, but I've had some to want to be removed from the list, and some have said, they don't like getting all the e-mails, so if you don't let me know they I will be putting you in the TO & THE Cc. category
 
That is it for now.  Sally had a great time at our meeting, when we got in the car she said, ''I'm exhausted from going to your meeting", hey that is a good thing.  Everyone have a great week, beautiful day out there go get some activity points.
 
Hugs to all,
Joan 3rd, row

No comments:

Post a Comment