Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Sunday

 
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 5:59 AM
Subject: Sunday

Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
 
Here we are not only beginning a new week, but also a new month.  From the ones I have heard from I think the month of February was not all that bad on the weight loss front.   So for March I think we need to think about some goals.  Something we know we will be able to stick with.  If you want it to be weight loss, that is great, but just remember it does not have to be that, it can be anything.  It could be taking all the material we have gotten since the Momentum Program has started and going back and reading through all of that, or reading it for the first time. :>)  Of course I know none of us are guilty of not reading our material.
 
I think if we have some sort of goal to work toward we have better luck for getting that end result we are looking for.
 
So what are you going to do to get not only this week, but this month off to a great start?
 
On another note.  I did get a picture from Randy and it looks as if they are all having a great time.  I'll see if I can forward it to you all.
 
Have a great day, and finish strong.
 
Hugs to all,
Joan on the 3rd. row

No comments:

Post a Comment